[Elfsea] Menu for Open House today

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 08:57:12 PDT 2003

In case anybody is curious, here is what has been planned:

    Apricot Tartlets (not as good as at KWDMS, I cooked
            the paste too long and it didn't spread when baked.
            I'm sure the cooks will do better at Artisan.)
    Maqluba (spiced meat patties with walnuts)
    Ahrash in Sinab (beef meatballs in mustard sauce)
    Toledo Cheese Pie

And I have some See's Honeycomb candy on the counter.  It is covered in chocolate so I cannot eat it (was a gift), and someone else must take care of it for me!

Up here in Plano the clouds are getting thicker.  We're hoping they hold off until after fighter practice, but if practice is cancelled, y'all come by.

                                                    ---= Morgan

" One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
  exciting discoveries."                                         ---=  A. A. Milne
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)