[Elfsea] Lets go to the park!

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 14:09:40 PDT 2003

Greetings
Next Tuesday at about 10:00 AM our Minster of Children (Isolde aka
Christina) and I are planing on taking our kids down to the big playground
at the J.W. Dunlop Sports Center down on Green oaks here in Arlington. Any
other stay at home parents going stir crazy and want to join us? The kids
can play and we can talk to real live adults!

Pack a sack lunch for you and your kids and come on out (and don't forget
the bugspray and sunscreen) the park is at 1500 NW Green Oaks Blvd in
Arlington. it's just down the street from River Legacy Park.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius