[Elfsea] Painting Baronial Walls Sunday 4PM

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Fri Jul 18 22:14:48 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

This Sunday, begining at 4PM, we will be at Veterans park in Arlingtom
painting the Baronial Walls. Please come join us in this project! Basic
colors and supplies will be available, but feel free to bring more!

If you have an interest in sponsoring a wall panel, remember the cost is
$25 per panel, and money should be turned in to Master Richard. All
designs on sponsored panels must be approved by 2 of the following 4
people: Armand, Ameline, Richard or myself.

Please join us, and call if you have any questions, as I will be at
Round table all day tomorrow.

In Service,
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com