[Elfsea] Pennsic Pity Postcards

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 13:09:10 PDT 2003

This is something I have done for years, but the first time I have made the offer widely known hereabouts.  There is usually a specific Pennsic cancellation for postage, so I will buy a Pennsic postcard, address it to you, tell you all the fun you're missing <G>, and mail it from the local postal station.

If you'd like one, email your postal address to me at morgancain at earthlink.net before about August 7th.  I'll be leaving some time after that, and it would be a pity if I miss your email because it arrives too late.

                                        ---= Morgan the LGO

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
 never regains its original dimensions."
                                 ---= Oliver Wendell Holmes
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)