[Elfsea] I'm finally going to be an Auntie

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 28 11:04:16 PDT 2003

Today my sister will be having her first child.  She went in to labor
yesterday and they are slowing her contractions until her doctor is back in
town later this afternoon.  Susan had a tummy tuck and her cesarean will be
a little difficult.  Her name will be Marissa Rae Newbold.  Yeah for Aunt
Lisa!  More information later on weight and length.

HL Arabella
"Never pass up an opportunity to say nothing.  If you need to say something
do it in private."
Foster Protégé to Sir Pendaran Glamorgan