[Elfsea] Investiture Planning

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Wed Jul 2 09:10:27 PDT 2003

Good thoughts from many sources. And good support for them. I approve.

Now, are we going to forge ahead in typical Elfsea tradition?
Plan for this great 25th Celebration and Investiture?
I should think so.

Candidates;     Announce yourselves, so WE can decide
Artisans;       Gather material for decoration
Heralds;        Clear your throats
Elfsea;         Make sure that whatever you volunteer for, you can accomplish.

Oh, and by the way;   I think that Elfsea should tell The Crown (all four of them) of OUR decision to have this great event happen. And once we know who the candidates are and we have done OUR polling, we should inform The Crown who OUR next B&B should be.

There, that porbably sounds a bit pompous, but look at what we are doing.
Deciding what the future of OUR Barony will be.
And that is how it should be.

Crandall