[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 2 12:42:23 PDT 2003

An even more simple route is to take Belt Line south
(from 183, and go under I-30) and just stick with it-
it becomes 1382 in Grand Prairie
(if you follow the left fork when it does that split thing)
keep going south you will pass under I-20;
keep going south you will pass Joe Pool Lake dam;
(and the cedar hills state park;)
keep going south you will hit the intersection of 1382 and 67.
Ta-da!
Pyro