[Elfsea] Questions for Candidates

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 09:58:51 PDT 2003

Hey, Folks,
       These questions were not ment to offend anyone. This was not
bitterness talking. Ask yourself, have you complained about any of the last three B&Bs
we had without telling them what your complaint was? Don't answer this out
loud, only you know in your heart. I think a few of you did. Some came to me
before I was in that seat, so I know some of you have. No body is perfect and your
next B&B will be imperfect as well. They will not always do everything you
want them to. But they need to understand more will be expected of them than
they will ever know, and be on the look out.
       I will help our next chosen ones as much as I can. I will treat them
like they are doing an impossible job, because they will be. The problem with
that job is no matter who you know, you can't understand until it is you.
Siobhan