[Elfsea] Re: A good day at Coronation

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Jul 14 14:20:08 PDT 2003

Elizabeth Pendarves! Whadda I get ;-)

Rixende

<-----Original Message----->

 	  	 From: Armand Dragonetti
Sent: 7/14/2003 4:20:15 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Re: A good day at Coronation

Thank you Lord Tomas for your report of Elfsea's strong presence at
Coronation this past weekend. In addition to those that fought in the
King's
Champion battle and those that received recognition in court, I want to
thank everyone that was able to attend and demonstrate Elfsea's unity
and
support of the kingdom. Including the children, we had well over 40
souls in
attendance. Including Airaklee, Alaric Drake, Alaric Greythorn, Anezka,
Arabella, Arnbjorn, Beowolf, Caelin on Andrede, Caelin (of Medb and
Daire),
Cassandra, Ceinwen, Crescentia, Daire, Daniel of Elfsea, Daniel Stewart,
Darius, Donnel, Fearghus, Genvieve, Guillome, Irina, Isabella, Jackson,
Jerrod, Ker Megan, Llywellyn, Louie, Madellena, Medb, Morgan MacKenzie,
Philip, Raimond, Rixende, Romanius, Rosalia, Seamus, Sibri, Siobhan Ni
Fearghus, Siobhan ui Niall, Timothy, Tomas, Treavor, Tristan, Virgil,
Vivaine, William, Xene. And though she couldn't be present, we owe a
debt of
Thanks to Mistress Stella for providing the barony's gift to the new
Crown.

Thank you, Elfsea, well done!

And I have a small gift for that person who can first identify the
name(s)
missing from above.

Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea