[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] "All The King's Cooks"

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:55:04 PDT 2003

As of 5:45 this afternoon, they only had two left on the shelf. Make sure
that you get the 15% off. The lady who rang me up forgot to do it.

I got mine. ;-)
Gabriele deB

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)