[Elfsea] Re: OT - Jobs

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 08:44:11 PDT 2003

Nah, I meant if anyone knows of any jobs open in the more technical
fields in any company... not via FISD. I specialize in CDMA wireless
technology (Nortel DMS-250 switch) and still hunting for something in
my line of work. (Thanks for the recent private replies, friends)

Au Dieu,
Colete

Colete at stickjock.com

> You would have to contact the Human Resources department
> about that.
>
> Francesca
>

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
>   "Stacy E. Dickey" <medievalbelle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >    What about the more technical positions? (ie,
> >wireless telecom)
> >

> >Still Hunting,
> >~Colete

=====

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." ~T.R.