[Elfsea] Medical results

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at swbell.net
Thu Jul 24 15:49:48 PDT 2003

HL Arabella, I am so happy for you!!  I've just come through a year where my
news wasn't good like yours.  Surgery, chemo and radiation and now a year
later I have the good news that I'm in remission.  I met a great many good
and generous people that I wouldn't have missed knowing for the world, but I
could have missed the cancer part.  Good advice that I strongly support.  My
breast cancer was found early because of a mammogram.  The sooner they're
found, the easier they are to deal with and the less life threatening.

Afrena U'Dunlainge