[Elfsea] Old scrolls

Kathy Dale pakldr at swbell.net
Thu Jul 24 18:27:36 PDT 2003

Pack rat...
;o)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale, Richard N
  To: Barony of Elfsea
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 9:11 AM
  Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Old scrolls

  I want them!

  Master Richarrd Fairbourne
  Elfsea Seneschal
    -----Original Message-----
    From: starkey arthur [mailto:artairmacmora at yahoo.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:06 PM
    To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
    Subject: [Elfsea] Old scrolls

    A while back someone requested old scrolls.  I am cleaning up old files and have 39 issued from April 1995 to December 2000.  If someone wants these issues, I will bring them to Defender.  Please contact me as soon as possible or I will just trash them.

    Artair Macmora

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna