[Elfsea] Polling

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jul 28 07:57:09 PDT 2003

Please cross post to all lists.

To all of elfsea. Whether you are a member or not you are allowed to participate in the polling that is being held tonight at the coors distribution center. If for any reason I made any statement or someone else concluced that people without memberships would not be able to participate in the polling I apologize.  My understanding is that different polling forms will be used for members and non members and thats it.