[Elfsea] Re: OT: Moving Sale is over..

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 21:48:56 PDT 2003

Sorry to those who sent me email asking about the items we had for sale..  We were unable due to trying to get ready and holding the actual sale to check email during the sale..  I want to apologize again to all for not answering the emails..

We would like to thank all who came by and especially those who came and helped us out!!  Dux and I were amazed at how folks came in and bought everything we had for sale, some in fact, right down to the curtains off the walls..

Thanks again everyone,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix Shetler