[Elfsea] Sewing Circle and Gab Session

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed Jul 30 11:39:14 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

Once again, while our significant others beat each other with sticks,
you are welcome to come join us for sewing, gabbing, burning, or
whatever project you want to bring and work on! I've got a great new
book called the Medieval Tailor's Assistant, (thanks for the lead
Mistress Xene) and I'm just chomping at the bit to share some of the
projects!

Starting around 7ish...lasting until the fighters come home! If you
receive this email you are invited!

Just want to come and visit? That's okay too!

Location:
HL Rixende and Lord Tomas's home
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022

(we are no more than 2 miles from Bedford Boys Ranch, where I overheard
that this week might be the first for Rapier fighters to attend-
remember this is not an SCA sponsored fighter practice)

In Service,

Rixende

please feel free to forward this to any newcomers that may not be on the
list currently!

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com