[Elfsea] Investiture Planning

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Jul 2 09:48:20 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

I have just received new information and the possibility of having a
baronial investiture take place at Elfsea Defender XXV is a very remote
possibility at best. Please share your thoughts one way or another with
their highnesses. Until I receive information to the contrary, there
will be no further planning for an investiture to take place at Elfsea
Defender XXV.

If a polling and investiture is to take place at all during this reign
it will need to happen at another event held by a group within the
barony or a special event will need to be created and added to the
calendar. Again share your ideas and thoughts with their highnesses on
this matter.

Thank you for you time!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Seneschal

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna