[Elfsea] Morgan's Open House - Sunday 7/6

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 08:55:29 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/3/2003 7:20:21 AM Central Standard Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

> I am located at 4009 Christopher Way, Plano.  This is a bit south of 121,
> almost Frisco, for those needing orientation.  Just off Coit, which is halfway
> between the Tollway on the west, and 75/Central on the east

And once upon a time they said.."Plano??? We would never hold anything in
Plano that is just to far out." I said "Oh yes in time when this grows and people
live out there I am sure you will travel to Plano."

YES YES YES!!!!!!
PLANO GIRL
Ly Maili  Donnel MacGregor
Class of 81