[Elfsea] Comments on comments

Mark Arnold arnoldm at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 7 07:13:19 PDT 2003

Might I suggest that the new B&B negotiate with Loch Ruadh short
transitional time. Whilst I recognize that the canton has been doing
shire-level work for years and much deserves their desires, Elfsea needs
Loch Ruadh now. If the barony were given a chance to increase it's
membership in it's core zip codes, then a split would be less painful
for Elfsea. This I pray to the generous souls of Loch Ruadh.

Louis le Blaireau