[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:20:32 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

This coming Friday, July 11th, is passing of the cloak at Kragenworth Keep
bardic.  Ly. Tangwystl has made 'Freedom' the topic for competition.  She
hasn't said so, but it may be wise to have more than one piece ready for
presentation.

Please join us as we gather again for an evening of good bardic,
companionship and food.  We gather at 6801 Beaty St., Ft. Worth.  Directions
are:

Make your way to Loop 820E and exit at Craig St., just South of Meadowbrook
Dr.  Go East to Hunter (approx. 5-6 b;ocks) and go North on Hunter to the
end of the block - Beaty St.  The house is at the T of Hunter and Beaty.
There will be a banner and lantern on the porch.

Please bring your chosen bardic works, instruments, chair, food to share and
your beverage of choice.

If you get lost, call us at 817-492-9246 and we will direct you here.

Please remember that we have a wedding to attend on Saturday, so we would
like things to end a bit earlier than usual.  Thanks for understanding.

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!