[Elfsea] Questions for Candidates

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 10:41:08 PDT 2003

Oh, yeah,

I know people complained about us...We sure weren't perfect, either.

At the moot where the candidates got to speak about themselves when we were
chosen, our seneschal, Eowyn, started by having everyone list all the
attributes the populace was looking for in a Baron &/or Baroness.  She
listed such things as patience, good fighter, good artisan, kindness,
hard-working, well-dressed, understanding, etc....At the end she wrote
"Walks on Water".

It reminded us that none of us are perfect enough, and we never will be.  We
could only do our best.

I know how much we heard about our previous B & B's,both good and bad.
However, they got the barony going and kept it going.  They gave it
traditions and worked very hard to provide for everyone.  I agree with
Siobhan about this.  If you don't talk to the person that you have a problem
with, how will they ever know how what the problem is and how to fix it?

In Service,

Xene