[Elfsea] Ideas for Defender's Site Tokens

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 14 21:34:43 PDT 2003

Arabella here... my comments below

Idea/Comment:  We've made pewter tokens in the past and had some left
over.  Is there any way that we can retrieve the metal and do something
else with it?
My Answer:  Sounds like a good idea, let's see what the autocrats think
about that one.  By the way, I've dug through the Baronial box labeled
'Site Token Materials' and have not found any of the old site token
other than the painted disks or beads.  So if anyone knows where to find
the old pewter site tokens, I'd love to know where they are.

************For some reason I have the Rings left over from Springfaire.
Just tell me what to do with them.

Arabella