[Elfsea] Re: A good day at Coronation

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jul 15 07:59:22 PDT 2003

Thank you Lord Timothy, and my apologies to you, David. I hope to have
another opportunity to meet you soon and make amends. To Sabine le Curter
and Siobhan ni Fearghus, I ask your forgiveness of this poor old Vicar, who
knows and remembers a delightful pair of ladies named Tara and Jennifer, but
has only recently had the pleasure of meeting Sabine and Siobhan.

In the service of kingdom, crown and Elfsea, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea