[Elfsea] New Book

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 07:40:08 PDT 2003

They don't do on-line ordering. What the author said on-line to that very
same question was:

Sure!  $12 before 1 August works brilliantly if sent to the address below.
Thank you.

Ingvild

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Nancy Spies
Arelate Studio
1725 Trotting Court
Jarrettsville MD  21084

You can send them a check or money order for 12.00 with a letter specifying
which book you are ordering and where you want it delivered to.  Or, if you
have ever set up an account with PayPal (like on E-bay), you can pay with a
credit card there as well.  When I have used Paypal for E-bay, I remember
having to enter a delivery address.

Good Luck.

If you still have problems, you can e-mail Nancy Spies at SNSpies at aol.com .
She is known in the SCA as Ingvild Josefsdatter, OL from the Barony of
Bright Hills, Atlantia.

Mistress Xene, OL, OP