[Elfsea] My "ideal" Baron & Baroness of Elfsea are:

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Tue Jul 22 11:41:43 PDT 2003

As the "asker", I take some issue with this. I was
consulting with a leader of a satellite group asking
what are the important issues for her. I think it is
a fair question and the idea that one should just
"know" what everyone else considers the critical
attributes of a leader (in this case the B&B) is
wrong. You know these things by asking once then
asking again and again over time.

As it turned out, I could have listed most of these
as important considerations for her and Loch Ruadh
in general. Indeed, most of them are shared by the
majority of the population. But a few of them were
in a different order or even not on my expected list.
But it good to ask others for their opinions and advice.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede