[Elfsea] happy chair dance in my house!

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 20:35:10 PDT 2003

not too sure sweets. I am hot on the job trail and if
I get a call tomorrow then I will start a new job. If
possible I would like to start cutting and sewing by
tomorrow morning with the dye job being parcled out.
If you are free tomorrow after noon please feel free
to come on by. Any other takers out there?

Brigit

--- CE Huse/Lady Maria <ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net>