[Elfsea] Daily Polling Reminder

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 28 07:57:41 PDT 2003

If you are going north out of Ft. worth on I-35W, take the Meacham exit
and scoot over to the building under the Coors sign.
If you are coming south on I-35W from 820, take the Meacham exit, go
east under 35, go more east to the next light, turn south
And go part the big new buildings to Mc Millian (it is a divided street,
or two one way streets)
turn right into the west bound side which will take you back up to the
access to 35; just before that point there is
a u-turn available on the left(median) side. Take the u-turn and you
will be right in front of the Coors parking lot.
Watch out for people turning off the access road! See you there! Pyro