[Elfsea] Some Questions

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Jul 10 12:24:41 PDT 2003

Here are some questions that I would like the Candidates to respond to.

Please keep in mind, that with the exception of Question #4, all of these questions ask you about what has been, not what will be.  It is unfair to expect someone to change who they are just because they are B&B ... not to mention unlikely they actually will, despite the best intentions.  As such, I would like to know how you already have been doing these things.

1) Specifically how have you displayed leadership in the area of the Arts & Sciences?

2) Specifically how have you displayed leadership in the area of fighting, both Heavy & Light?

3) How do you display leadership in the area of service within the Barony?

4) Do you believe any of the above would change if you become B&B?

5) Gulf Wars is very important to our Barony, especially in service hours and a sense of community, how have you supported these efforts?

Timothy