[Elfsea] "Issues" was My "ideal" Baron & Baroness of Elfsea are: (from daniel)

Madelina de Lindesay loganclan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 24 09:22:33 PDT 2003

Esteemed Despotissa Xene,

Thank you for catching my error regarding Daniel's use of a double negative.  I confess I read the letter early this morning, before caffeine, and failed to re-read it before replying.  That put his remarks in a whole new light.

Lord Daniel, I apologize if what I said appeared to slight you in any way.  Mea culpa.

I agree, it is a difficult choice when you are presented with a selection of friends from whom to choose.  But keep in mind that others may get their chance as well.  Lately, the norm seems to be that B&B couples serve 2 - 5 years.  Rotation is a good thing in many fields.

Amicalement,
Madame Madelina de Lindesay