[Elfsea] Worktabench for sale!

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 16:27:36 PDT 2003

Hola!

I recieved word today that my dad is cleaning house and is selling his old
worktable for $50.00. It's about 6 feet long the legs are made of  12 guage
steel with the bracings made of  16 guage steel and the top has 2 2" wood
planks (plus a storage shelf underneath). This table was designed to hold up
to 1000 lbs of weight (it came from the mechanics department of Cummins
Diesel orginally).

This worktable would be great for metal workers and armorers...or the wood
worker. It is currently in Grandview (about 30 minutes south of Cleburne)
and you must be willing and able to pick it up.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately by e-mail or
call me at (817) 460-3949.

Yours in Service,
Maria