[Elfsea] Offtopic: Vix's Job..

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Jun 1 16:08:37 PDT 2003

Ouch!

Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Victoria Shetler
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 5:28 PM
To: Elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Offtopic: Vix's Job..

Heh, GRRR!

Apparently, my job was not meant to be..  I found out today that there
was a demand for me to sign up models at a mere $1000.00 approx.
entrance fee. ..:(  I felt pretty slimed by them since they basically
got me to do two days of work (photos an such) for them already at their
show.  I would much rather be broke than sell my integrity out.  I hate
feeling like I am screwing someone over, especially since we as
employees were told not to say that it was a sales pitch.. ACK!

Ah well,

Better to have learned now then lost later..

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix (mundane nickname)