[Elfsea] Updated list of Warlord 30 items - Chairs and Coolers

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 05:31:57 PDT 2003

Because so many items were collected, and the message would be R-E-A-L-L-Y L-O-N-G if we put it all together, we are listing the items in different messages.  See titles for the things included in each message; there will be three messages in total.

If several items were left together, they are included in the same listing.  "LIH" means the item was left in the hall; other items came from outside.  Some items had names and we were able to track down the owners; those items do not appear on this list.  Some items had names or identifying material and we couldn't locate the owner; those do appear on that list with the information we have.

If an item is yours and you don't care to have it returned, let us know.  It will then go into Baronial largesse or be auctioned at some future event to benefit a Kingdom cause.

Unless otherwise specified, contact Morgan Cain - morgancain at earthlink.net - or one of the Warlord XXX autocrats to arrange return of your items.

Chairs:

1)    Director's chair, wooden frame, scuffed dark brown paint, white canvas

2)    Child's chair, yellow and black, belonging to Conner Kellerby

3)    Chair in bag, dark green, bag reads "Lounge Quad Chair"

4)    Dark grey chair, sparkle-metallic frame, wire cupholder (LIH)

5)    green camp stool

6)    small green chair in bag, no ID or product name

7)    green and khaki folding chair, cream metal frame

8)    wooden folding chair, blond wood

9)    two wooden folding chairs, dark wood, with canvas backs

10)    black metal folding chair

11)    khaki and blue folding chair with cupholder

Coolers:

1)    Purple collapsable Sam's Club

2)    Blue Igloo Coolers - 36 with white lid

3)    Blue Igloo Cooler - 1 large with Isabeau de Merricoeur name on it,
         white lids that open like double doors (contains Miller High Life)

4)    Blue Coleman Cooler with white lids - Polylite 48

5)    Blue Coleman Cooler  - regular 48, contains plastic cups and bowls

6)    Red Coleman Cooler with white lid

7)    Blue Thermos Cooler with white lid

8)    Silver Coleman Cooler Xtreme with price tag still on it

9)    Blue and white Rubbermaid cooler, contains beverage bottles and a green and black insulated cup with lid

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short