[Elfsea] Cook's Guild

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 4 12:43:08 PDT 2003

Because Pyro and I will be in San Antonio for training following King's
College, the Cook's Guild will be on the *second* Monday night (June
9th) instead of the third Monday this month. I would have skipped it,
but we had to skip last month's meeting due to moving Moot to our date.

The topic will be Seafood. This is a large topic and it may be repeated
with different information next month. We expect the agenda to include
cleaning and deveining shrimp, purchasing seafood, types of seafood,
storing seafood, and what might or might not be used in the middle ages
in Europe.

We will cook a couple of dishes using shrimp and fish showing some
techniques, sauces, and spices.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede