[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:45:04 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Friday night is the monthly bardic at Kragenworth Keep and we have special
news!  Bjorn and Myrun, pronounced Mirian, will take their persona vows and
they are going to sponsor a bardic competition, the theme of which is
"Life-altering Events".  Please come and make this an extra special time for
them and show us your skills!

Location: 6801 Beaty St., Ft. Worth

Directions: from Loop 820 East, exit Craig St. (next exit South of
Meadowbrook), go East approx. 5 blocks, turn North on Hunter and go to the
"T".  The house is gray and there will be both a banner and lantern on the
porch.

Please bring your favorite bardic "stuff", a chair, food to share and your
beverage of choice.

If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will direct you to the house.

This should be a really fun time, so join us!

In Service to the Dream,

Ld. Tarkus and Ly. Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!

P.S.  Please remember that we observe both SCA and mundane laws regarding
the use of alcohol and controlled substances!