[Elfsea] Highland Games Update

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Jun 7 16:47:40 PDT 2003

Thanks for everyone coming out to the Highland Games today -- it appears to
have been a success.  Tomorrow, Sunday June 8th, we plan on being there
around 8:00 a.m. for setup/rearrangement of the tables and A&S.  Also, since
Sunday morning is always slow, the first fighting demo will start at 1:30
p.m., as per Lord Elfsea.

Also, on the way home, I listened to the weather forecast.  Low tonight in
the lower 60s, 40% chance of rain tonight and in the morning, with highs in
the lower 80s.

See everyone tomorrow.

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]