[Elfsea] Ebay Alert - Holy Crap!

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Jun 11 14:53:11 PDT 2003

Holy Crap, folks...

It's good of everyone to watch out for potential bad people and thefts, but
don't you think you're overreacting just a *tad*?  People sell things all
the time; there are hundreds of people who raid garage sales and re-sell the
stuff on Ebay, as well as those who simply sell off their old gear when they
stop playing or buy new stuff...

Valentyn