[Elfsea] Re: Girl Scout Demo

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Jun 12 21:36:28 PDT 2003

Finally got back with the Girl Scout leader. She understands that a one day
session may be the best we can do. According to her the best day that would
fit in would be Thursday the 19th.

Suzanna the Herbalist has said she will be there and will do a class on
herbalism. Any other class ideas that you may/would like to do, let me know.
The time frame for the classes will be 45 minutes long, with a lunch break
at 11 for the girls. the age range will is 5 to 12 years old.

I will be doing classes on Bocce Ball, and Duchess Willow will be doing some
storytelling. There is still more time that can be scheduled for. If you are
available and would like to teach something, please come out and join in.

The offer of European Court Dance would be greatly appreciated, The last
class of the day would end about 1:15, so that they would be able to have
all the girls together for their flag ceremony.

If you know of any archers who are free that day, there will be some space
available for an archery demo, (no hands on archery for the scouts).

Dhmnall Dubh O'Ruairc

---