[Elfsea] FWD: Harp for sale

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 13 10:17:31 PDT 2003

From: Cindy Rogers <wolfpaws at swbell.net>
Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:23:27 -0500

I'm upgrading lap harps, and so am selling my current one. If you know
of someone in your group that might be interested, would you forward
this to them?
Thank you much,
Rhiannon Redwulf
Shire of Mooneschadowe

Stoney End "Eve" lap harp. Cherry wood. 22 nylon strings w/ full set of
Loveland Levers. Strung according to Stoney End's extra string tension
string chart. (Gives a little more volume and string response is
quicker.) Harp is in excellent playing condition. Some scratches on the
back. Comes with tuning wrench and worn but functional soft padded case.
$400. wolfpaws at swbell.net