[Elfsea] July !4th Bardic Practice Night

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 20:28:48 PDT 2003

Greetings my friends and family,
It is my pleasure to announce that Myself and HL Eleanor O'Rourk will be holding a bardic pratice night at Hl Elenore's hous on July 14th. The topic of the night will be _basic performance_. My Class on basic performance (http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/class.html) will be available as well we will be discussing in open forum what we each wish to gain from the solo performance arts (read bardic although dancers and jugglers are also welcome)

Further details and directions will be posted soon.

At home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells, OL