[Elfsea] historicial fabric hoarding

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 16 18:01:00 PDT 2003

I just got a new book from Half Price Books call "Courtly Culture" it has
some great stuff in it, mostly German and French. It tells of an espisode
in Heinrich von Veldeke's "Servatius" were the wife of Count Giesebrecht
views the church treasure at Maastricht and steals some silk clothe from
the church. Of course in the story when the lady wore the dress to church
she was punished by a saint. Reading about the silks made me want to have
some.

Willow de Wisp