[Elfsea] Possible problem with waivers and youth authorization

Phelippe Descors ld_phelippe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 15:38:34 PDT 2003

So does this mean that for new youth fighters or those youths who need to renew their cards does this mean that the KEM must travel all over the kingdom or the parents have to do the same to get their child authorized?  Or can the KEM appoint deputies to help out in each region?
This sounds like a big setback for all the work people have done for the kids of this kingdom.

Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

Furthermore, this appears to change the way we do minor authorizations
in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to do. "The marshal who
authorizes a minor person for any form of SCA combat-related activity
must be the Kingdom Earl Marshal or the Principality Marshal. This need
not be the same person as the witnessing marshal."

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/elfsea-ansteorra.org/attachments/20030619/1421dfe2/attachment.html

More information about the Elfsea mailing list