[Elfsea] Photos from April, May & June Events

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jun 24 19:08:02 PDT 2003

Greetings Good Gentles!

I have several new pages of photos online and I am now completely caught up.
(Yeah!)
Feel free to forward this note to any additional lists that might be
interested.

The images can can be found at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page116.htm  Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of
the Tor
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page117.htm Crown Tournament XLIX
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page118.htm Steppes Warlord XXX
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page119.htm Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Investiture
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page120.htm Elfsea's Highland Games Demo
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page121.htm Karate Survival Camp Demo
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page122.htm June Revel (Newcomer's Revel)

And the main photo index is at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

Several images lack captions and/or names and awards being received. I
eagerly solicit your help to correct these shortcomings. If you notice
spelling errors, identification mistakes, or other such problems, PLEASE
inform me so I do not misinform the populace. Thank you for your help!

-=Armand=-