[Elfsea] HI

Sarah Brigdon sadiebangel68 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 08:48:04 PDT 2003

Thank you for you kind words. And thank you all for your warm welcome. I feel like I am among family. I am looking forward to great times together.

I also wanted to mention how enjoyable the newcomers revel was for myself and my family. My youngest daughter and I found a new craft to enjoy and research. (Milo, we're going to need to take out a loan. lol) Brittney spent at least an hour sitting with Pyro watching her spin wool into thread and was throughly taken with her. I myself spent a lot of time listening to Amalie (Please forgive me if I have mis-spelled names.) I learned so much!

Thank you all for the time you spent with us and I hope we can do it again soon.

Angelique

Armand Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
Greetings Angelique!

How wonderful to see you on the list. Welcome! And "Thank you" for
supporting Elfsea so well from such a distance.

Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea