[Elfsea] Isolde's Hidden Dragon

Tristan and Isolde christina at cncnorman.com
Thu Jun 26 11:43:40 PDT 2003

Looks like I am a Silver Dragon.  I always thought I was more of a gold
person, but C'est la vie.
lsolde von Wittenberg

 In the war between good and evil, Silver Dragons take the side of the noble
and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner
dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendencies, Magical spells come as natural to the Silver
Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Silver Dragon prefers to defeat opponents
by the use of spells and other tactics....
Constantly searching for knowledge, Silver Dragons can be highly
unpredictable.  Mortals generally have nothing to fear from a silver, but if
they seek to harm dragons or the young of any species, silvers quickly prove
their reputation as fighters.'
A Silver Dragons time manipulation skills are unsurpassed and they are
extremely skilled fighters as well.  The participation of Silver Dragons is
often a key role in deciding major conflicts.'
 They are covered in silver-colored scales, as their name suggests, but
they are not mirror-like (more of a softer silver).  They can change size at
will, from the size of a small dog to huge.  They go on all fours and can
move fairly fast on land although they prefer to fly, often buzzing other
dragons as a joke.  Silver dragons tend to be solitary while they are young,
roaming and  learning the ropes, and acquire a partner later in life.  This
partner  doesn't have to be another silver or even another dragon, but
immortality is  a must (silvers don't prescribe to the disposable mortal
theory).  A silver  generally has no concept of territory or possession.
They prefer to roam  and occasionally settle down in a comfortable cave for
a fifty-year nap.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Neutrality, Time, and  Power.