[Elfsea] Baronial Investiture Dates

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 15:11:53 PDT 2003

Freinds and Family of Elfsea

It is my personal oppinion that an Investiture at Defender would be no
problem as long as we _know_ in the next couple of weeks that is what is
going to happen. Elfsea has always rose to meet a challenge when needed.

However I would offer this comprimise:
Go ahead and do the polling and hat race and let the new B&B elect choose
whether they would like to do it at Defender or Tor Yule, Or even if they
want to try and schedule a special event for investiture (not my favorite
idea, the Calander is enough a mess as it is.)  This is not so different
than the choice that many peers are given for their elevation.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells, OL