[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 20:20:17 PDT 2003

I Can't believe it is time again for Southern Steppes Night!  We will meet
Wed and this time there will be light in the back yard to play!!!!  I would also
like to invite you to bring something to share with everyone else to eat or
drink (There are kids here.) I know one of the family projects to be worked on
will be a new sward for Richard. Maybe we can get someone to perform for us.
(Don't ask me! The best I can do are children's pieces.)

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

If you need directions please email.

PS Who Knows We May Get Out The Paint!!!