[Elfsea] Democrat please contact me..

Victoria Shetler vixster13 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:07:40 PDT 2003

I know this will sound a bit silly, but I need further information on the
Highland Games demo.   Could someone or the Democrat, please give me
directions to where Highland Games will be as well as any other information
on the demo.  That way I can post it over to the Fray's newslist and see if
I can ask for some of them to come out and play/help.   Though the Fray is a
Warband, and usually only 'offically' gets together for WAR.  I think that
some of the various members might find the demo fun.  :)

Thanks much,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix