[Elfsea] Scroll Competitions

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:06:43 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
This was placed in the Scroll for those who do not yet recieve the Scroll.

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea,

 In the past I have had the great honor of being Elfsea’s Chronicler.  During
that time, I ran several contests for the Barony.  I am once again running
those contests with the help of Lord William.  I shall be running three
contests starting with the July issue of the Elfsea Scroll and ending with the
October issue.

There will be two different art contests.  The first will be for children ages
15 and younger.  The second of course will be for everyone over the age of 15.
The third contest will be a poetry or story contest, which is open to all
ages.  There is no theme for these contests, just a reminder that this is a
family show.  All entries need to be submitted to the Chronicler with proper
releases between June, for the July issue and September for the October
publication.  You are welcome to and encouraged to enter as often as you would
like.  When submitting a piece for any of the three contests, please provide
your name and which contest the piece is for.  Lord William has agreed to
publish all pieces submitted during the allotted time frame. The populace will
do judging of the submitted pieces at the November Moot.

And now for the prize information.  The winners of all three contests will
receive a free subscription to the Elfsea Scroll for one year, starting with
the January 2004 issue.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
raimonddemora at hotmail.com[1].  Thank you Lord William and Elfsea.

 Just a Humble Fool

HL Raimond George de Mora

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment, and a
Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Protect your PC - Click here[2] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online