[Elfsea] New Patterns uploaded

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 5 16:03:43 PDT 2003

Hola!

Before I left, I uploaded some patterns for your sewing enjoyment.  If you
are coming to the Highland Games and have nothing to demo, download a
pattern, buy some basic sewing equipment (cloth, hoop and floss) and sew
away!  When you get done with the piece keep it or give to the Barony for
largess or prizes.

http://ldy-maria.greatnow.com/patterns.htm

If you have want something loaded onto the site (i.e. heraldry, devices,
etc.), please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you.

Yours In Service,
Maria

Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane
Barony of Elfsea