[Elfsea] Highland Games Thank you and request for information

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 11:44:11 PDT 2003

Hola!

I wanted to say "Muchas Gracias!!" to the following for helping with the A&S
pavillion (in no particular order):

Displayed Items:
HL Rixende -- Glass Beads
Dama Anezka -- Knitted Shawl in progress, Handmade Cards for Card Weaving,
Bead Loom
HL Robin -- Dyed Yarn, and woven cloths
HL Raimond -- Book on Knives and Swords
Mistress Stella -- Inkle Loom and examples of loomed bands
Lord Kerrick -- Bows, Arrows and Leather Quiver
Lady Ker Meagan aka Pyro -- Drop Spindles, Chail Mail head thing, Wool,
various Leather pieces

A&S Demos:
HL Robin -- Spinning (drop and wheel)
Dama Anezka -- Inkle Loom/Card Weaving
Mistress Stella -- Inkle Loom
Lady Ker Meagan aka Pyro -- Drop Spinning, Carding, Needlepoint, and Card
Weaving
HL Arabella -- Scroll Painting
Lady Genvieve -- Inkle Loom
?? (She got her Rising Star this weekend) -- Inkle Loom

Manning Tables:
Lady Aislyn
Lord Kerrick
Mistress Rosalie
Master Darius
Lady Genvieve
Lord Donmhal

Setting Up/Breaking Down the pavilion:
Mistress Rosalie
Master Darius
HL Robin
HL Rixende
Lady Genvieve
Lady Ker Meagan aka Pyro
Lord Caelin

Did I miss anyone or spell your name wrong? If so, please let me know as
soon as possible.

Maria